If you are interested in serving at Soundview Pregnancy as part of our Staff, please complete the Staff Application found below and return it via email to us. We will contact you for an interview.
We look forward to meeting with you and to see how your skills and passion could help meet our needs, as well as your own.
We ask that all employees have a relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and be willing to sign our Statement of Faith.
Staff Ultrasound Nurse/RDMS Specializing in OB/Abdominal
• 3 days/24 hours weekly, flexibility in scheduling occasionally.
• Soundview Pregnancy Services is looking for a Staff Nurse or RDMS trained in OB or Abdominal Scans, exclusively for our
• East Meadow Office in Nassau County.
• Is a Registered Nurse in the state of New York Or RDMS specializing in OB or Abdominal
• Basic Life Support Certified
• Preferred Experience in OB/GYN or L&D
•Is a committed Christian with strong pro-life convictions & a dedication to sexual purity until marriage.
• Has a calling to help women (and their unborn), by providing caring and compassionate counseling, prenatal consultation, and limited ultrasound to diverse client population.
• Is a team player, having excellent interpersonal skills with both staff and volunteers.
• Has strong leadership skills.
• Has computer experience and is good with office and telecommunication. Has strong administrative skills, and is willing to learn new technology skills.
• Staff Ultrasound Nurse for Soundview Pregnancy Services East Meadow Office 3 days/weekly
• Work with Medical Team and Client Advocates to provide Clients with a listening ear, administering pregnancy tests, obtaining
• Medical history and consents, Completing Limited Ultrasounds, evaluating and educating clients in difficult situations with their pregnancy options and providing them with Resources and Referrals as needed.
• Obtain follow up information concerning prenatal care and pregnancy outcome. Sharing the love of Christ with our Clients and their families.
If you need assistance or have questions prior to completing the Employment Application, please contact Rachel Perry at Rachel@soundviewpregnancy.com or call 631-676-7990.